Allergy & Anaphylaxis Aware
Nappies & Wipes Supplied
About Sentia Early Learning
Welcome to Sentia Early Learning!
Sentia Early Learning is a one of a kind child care centre on Flinders Street in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. With an incredible rooftop playground that was designed by the children, little ones can enjoy views over the Yarra River as well as the city’s train line.
The team is committed to building strong relationships with the children and families, and their high staff retention is a key indicator of happy educators at the centre. Sentia Early Learning has an atmosphere of safety and joy, crafted to inspire children, build their confidence and take their first steps toward a lifelong love of learning.
This family-owned centre is open from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm and cares for children from 3 months to school age. Parents can enjoy free parking to make drop off and pick up times more convenient.
- Regular excursions: the children go on walks around the city to nearby historic and cultural sites. This creates a sense of place and strengthens the children's connection to the local community.
- Science program: the kindergarten children enjoy the specialist science program, allowing them to understand how things work and to always question why.
- Music program: children of all ages at the centre enjoy regular music lessons as part of their daily routine.
- Sports and physical education: the children take part in fun sports, physical activity and yoga regularly at the centre.
- Full-time Three year-old and Four-year-old Kindergarten programs delivered by qualified Early Childhood Teachers.
- Eco-friendly nappies
- All meals cooked fresh with farm to table local ingredients
- SunSmart Centre
Why not book a tour today!
Availability & Fees
Reviews for Sentia Early Learning
Location of Sentia Early Learning
Melbourne suburb information
Average cost per day