About Oakbank Area School OSHC
The curriculum is designed to:
• Develop an interest in learning and the desire to achieve personal excellence in all curriculum areas.
• Provide a challenging and supportive learning environment through the integration of additional programs e.g. Early Intervention programs.
• Provide sound expertise in the General Capabilities.
• Develop an understanding of the world around us.
• Focus on the five key values: Courtesy, Caring, Cooperation, Respect and Responsibility.