Allergy & Anaphylaxis Aware
Nappies & Wipes Supplied
About Mother Duck Childcare Kallangur (0-3 years)
Welcome to Mother Duck Child Care Kallangur
We provide early childhood education and care across two closely-situated locations. Each location offers a different experience and choice for families. At Anzac Avenue, we enrol children from birth to three years old. The Centre fosters a sense of community with the studios facing a naturally-landscaped playground area and a “restaurant” space for children to relax and enjoy our chef-prepared meals. Our Brewer Street Kindergarten Studio provides large, natural paly spaces along with well resourced indoor studios to promote inquiry-based learning to prepare our children for formal schooling.
At Mother Duck Kallangur, we offer the very best in play-based learning with these additional features to ensure that we put your child first in a beautiful and highly nurturing environment.
- Qualified Chef - We have a qualified Chef, Renee, who works full time in the kitchen cooking all the meals across the centre.
- Free Yoga Program - We run a Yoga program each Tuesday to the children in each studio, from nursery all the way to our Kindergarten (This is free of charge to all families of the children who attend Tuesday’s)
- Two Locations - Our service is split over two centres. Our centre on Brewer Street is a designated Kindergarten service which runs our full kindergarten program. It has spacious natural outdoor play areas and rich learning environments within.
- Our Restaurant - We have a designated “Restaurant” room that the children have access to at all times from 8am-4:30pm. We recognise that all children aren’t hungry at the same time each day and their routines all look different from one another. By having this restaurant open and accessible to all children at all times throughout the day, they are able to start self-regulating and recognising their needs. Children progressively access this area for meals when they are hungry, this is supported by our team of dedicated educators.
Play-Based Learning to Prepare Each Child for Success
We believe in providing an educational program that:
- Encourages play-based learning, building the foundation for success at school and throughout life
- Builds a positive attitude to learning and fosters a child’s holistic development
- Allows a sense of independence to develop
- Supports children in making friends and positive connections
- Includes time to explore, investigate, experiment and wonder
- Healthy, allergy-friendly lunch and snacks
Availability & Fees
Reviews for Mother Duck Childcare Kallangur (0-3 years)
Location of Mother Duck Childcare Kallangur (0-3 years)
Kallangur suburb information
Average cost per day