Allergy & Anaphylaxis Aware
Nappies & Wipes Supplied
Complimentary Tea/Coffee for Parents
Local Community Excursions
Incursion Programs & Activities
On-Site Car Parking
Parent Communication App
About Little Scholars School of Early Learning George Street
Little Scholars School of Early Learning George St (Brisbane City) provides quality child care, long day care and education for children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years.
Our extracurricular programs are a key focus at Little Scholars and all activities are conducted by specialist teachers and professionals. We offer weekly programs to give every Little Scholar the head start to prepare for their futures.
Centrally located in Brisbane CBD, Little Scholars George St is open from 6:30 - 6.30pm
- Excursions: through the Outdoor Explorers Program, children take part in outings and excursions around the city to places like Roma Street parklands, art galleries, Queensland Museum, library, and GOMA.
- Incursions: including experiences with Indigenous elders, educational wildlife, and virtual reality.
- Bush kinder program: children get back to nature, play with sticks, climb trees and look for animals.
- School Readiness Program: to prepare them for their next steps in formal education.
- Music Program: weekly sessions conducted by Moo music.
- Language program: children take part in Japanese lessons, taught by Gai Sensei using the emergent perspective.
- Health & Wellness program: each week the children take part in a physical activity program, as well as yoga sessions and a mindfulness program.
- Cooking program: children enjoy hands-on demonstrations each week with their educators.
Availability & Fees
Reviews for Little Scholars School of Early Learning George Street
Location of Little Scholars School of Early Learning George Street
Brisbane City suburb information
Average cost per day