About Holy Family (Corpus Christi Parish) Early Learning and Care Centre
In 1946, Father Anthony Elsing, Pastor pf Sacred Heart Parish, with the help of the Extension Society and a land donation, set up a Mission-Center on MacArthur Street, between Nogales and Soledad Streets.
The center included a convent for four religious Sisters, a clinic, and a hall making it the foundation of the future Holy Family Catholic Parish.
The priest from Sacred Heart Church attended to the spiritual needs of the people until 1952. The Sisters of Mercy of the Blessed Sacrament worked alongside the priests. Bishop Garriga sought to establish a more permanent arrangement in this area and asked that the Mission-Center become a parish. Oblate Father Tomas Fernandez celebrated Mass for the first time on July 27, 1952. Ground was broken in the Spring of 1954 for the new Holy Family Catholic Church, which was dedicated January 27, 1955.
Availability & Fees
Reviews for Holy Family (Corpus Christi Parish) Early Learning and Care Centre
Location of Holy Family (Corpus Christi Parish) Early Learning and Care Centre
Gowrie suburb information
Average cost per day
National quality standard
Centres near Holy Family (Corpus Christi Parish) Early Learning and Care Centre
There are 1 centres nearby that Toddle recommends, with Blinky Bill Early Childhood Centre being our top recommendation.