About Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre
Ask us about our leading School Readiness Program!
Why families love Community Kids Valentine:
• We have several fun and educational programs available, including:
Wellness Program (including yoga, martial arts, and child empowerment)
School Readiness and School Transition programs
Sign language education
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
• Our friendly, nurturing and supportive educators are here to foster your child’s learning and development, and build partnerships with families.
• Our relationship with local primary schools has informed our School Readiness and Transition Programs, giving your child the best start for lifelong learning.
• Our environments and curriculum fosters social interactions with all children helping to make lifelong friendships.
• Our natural environment is designed for curious minds, and reflective of our local community.
• Our play-based curriculum is driven by children’s interest and strengths. We design learning experiences to foster, support, develop, and challenge. Our curriculum is guided by the nationally approved early learning framework.
• We have a sensory garden as a quiet place for children and a place to explore and learn through nature with all the senses
• We are a smaller preschool with just two classrooms. This helps us have a strong child and family focus.
• Our centre is conveniently open from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
Child Care Fees & Availability
How old is your little one?
Getting to Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre34 Connaught Road, Valentine
Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre Reviews
Maxine Garson - over 1 year ago
Such a lovely centre, huge outdoor area, so many resources and beautiful staff! My little boy loves it!
Tim Payne - over 1 year ago
I was so relieved to see my little girl come home from her 1st day of pre school very happy & excited to go back.
Valentine suburb information
Average cost per day