Allergy & Anaphylaxis Aware
Nappies & Wipes Supplied
About Bower Education - Cranley House Nursery School and ELC
Welcome to Cranley House Nursery School and ELC
Cranley House has open access to bright, custom-designed spaces, and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive, energetic minds and bodies to play, relax and explore.
We invite you to tour our centres to learn more about our high quality curriculum and Reggio inspired learning environments.
With warm and comforting interiors and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces Cranley House is designed with all the senses in mind, stimulating creativity, encouraging children to develop their thinking and be curious learners.
Our centre is a homely, nurturing place where young children can thrive and be happy. We enable each child to grow with varied learning experiences. We have spacious outdoor environments tailored to the different ages and programs. Our in house chef prepares fresh, delicious meals on site and involves the children in the planning, cooking and growing of fruits and vegetables from our kitchen garden.
From individual and group play to intentional planned and spontaneous experiences, our educational programs are designed to help children develop into confident young individuals.
Some of the learning that may happen through short and long term projects are:
- Creativity – art, drama, dance, music and movement.
- Communication – STEM – science, technology, English and maths.
- Health and Wellbeing – cooking, gardening, sustainability, nature and physical play.
- Community and socialisation- excursions and incursions, links with the community (local playgrounds, library and local walks or special visitors) and opportunities to work collaboratively with their peer group.
Our services also employ a chef and registered nurse to support children’s wellbeing and ensure their nutritional, health and safety needs are met.
- Our chefs develop nutritionally balanced snacks and meals using fresh seasonal produce as well as produce taken from our own garden beds. Children’s varying stages of food experiences are considered and catered for through a variety of food textures offered. Menus are on display for families and a nutrition policy in place to guide our practices.
Food allergies/ intolerances and cultural requirements are considered and catered for.
- Our Nurse supports educators throughout our services to mange and maintain health care needs of individual children as well as the overall health and safety of all children and educators.
Any individual health care needs identified are supported. Processes are in place to ensure all relevant information and requirements are maintained.
Our nursery school and ELC is a place rich with possibilities, for your child to play, develop and grow. Visit our centre and find out why our centre is such a special place, a home away from home.
Availability & Fees
Reviews for Bower Education - Cranley House Nursery School and ELC
Location of Bower Education - Cranley House Nursery School and ELC
Eastwood suburb information
Average cost per day