About Bentleigh Early Child Education Cooperative
- Our close network of families, both past and present that support our strong community spirit.
- Our small ‘home away from home’ environment that provides the children with a strong sense of comfort and belonging.
- Our committed and caring team of Educators of which we have low turnover and high Educator to child ratios.
- Our dedicated and passionate families and friends who actively raise funds for our children’s educational resources, equipment and centre maintenance.
- Our hardworking families who complete regular maintenance and DIY projects to provide an environment that is safe and stimulating, so each child can achieve their full potential.
Child Care Fees & Availability
How old is your little one?
Getting to Bentleigh Early Child Education Cooperative134 Brewer Road, Bentleigh
Bentleigh Early Child Education Cooperative Reviews
Fay Qiu - about 1 year ago
I choose this centre because word of mouths, Google reviews and the center tour. My son is in the sunshine room. He is little when I sent him to this center. He coped with the separation anxiety quiet well. It must be so much attention and caring given by the carer and center. Office staffs also keep us on to of everything and make all of the familys connected. Chef is also very good and super friendly.
Lauren Brooks - over 2 years ago
BECEC is not only a wonderfully supportive workplace but a beautiful community to be apart of. The sense of community and unity that is ingrained into the culture of the centre takes the saying “it takes a village to raise a child” to a whole new level. The history of the centre turns the facade of the building into more than just an older house in Bentleigh, to our communities ‘little house with the blue fence’, our home-away-from-home. As an educator at the centre I feel honoured to walk alongside our families to help educate their children through a holistic, open ended play and interest based approach to early childhood education.
Bentleigh suburb information
Average cost per day